IRAN IELTS TEHRAN IELTS IELTS TEHRAN IELTS IRAN -ایران آیلتس تهران آیلتس آیلتس ایران آیلتس تهران
IELTS test in India – April 2011 (General Training)
The topics and questions below were shared by our kind friend A who took his IELTS exam in Pune, Inida. He didn’t remember any of the Listening or Reading topics, but did a great job on the Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the principal of your college to inform him that you have joined an evening course, which is different from the one described in their brochure. Please say
- What course have you joined?
- Describe how the course is different from the one described in the brochure.
- What action do you expect the principal to take?
- What are your suggestions regarding this matter?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Children are influenced by their friends’ opinions. In what way are children affected by their friends? How can parents make sure this influence is positive? Please provide supporting examples.
- What is your full name?
- Do you prefer to read newspapers or to watch news on TV?
- Do you use internet to read the news?
- Where do you prefer to see movies, on a TV screen or in the cinema? Why?
- What kind of movies do you like? Why?
Describe an advertisement you have seen recently, please say:
- What was it about?
- What was included in it?
- In your opinion who should watch the advertisement?
- Are advertisements important to you?
- In what way?
- Why do they use celebrities in advertisements?
- Do you think children should be in advertisements?
- What are the media getting by showing advertisements?
- In what places can advertisements be allowed?
نمونه مکالمه آیلتس استرالیا ( اسپیکینک)
The Speaking questions below were shared by R who wrote to us after her IELTS exam in Australia. Here is what she remembered:
is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Do you work or study?
- How important is this job to you? How about the the people you work with?
- Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
- What is the meaning of flowers in your country?
Talk about an expensive item that you bought, please say
- When did you buy it? Why?
- Where did you buy it?
you think people are spending a lot today? Why?
- What does influence people in their shopping habits?
- Is it good to spend a lot?
- What do people enjoy buying the most these days?
- Do you think people today are becoming more materialistic than in the past?
کلاسهای آیلتس استاد آرین از 15 فروردین به بعد طبق روال عادی برنامه دایر خواهد بود
گروه آموزش آیلتس استاد آرین
The IELTS exams in the USA and Brazil were the same, according to M and N (thank you!). Here are the questions and topics they collectively remembered:
Section 1. A conversation between a man and a woman in regard to booking tickets for a concert.
Section 2. About transportation service in a certain area, including its positive and negative points.
Section 3,4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Description of ancient navigation techniques, a story on how the Pacific Islands were populated and different researches made in the 20th century.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Passage 2. How noisy environment is affecting our lifestyle (8
Questions: True / False / Not Given.
Passage 3. The effect of electronic gadgets on our lifestyle, including
studies by several researchers.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, filling in blanks.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart describing Aeolic energy production in 4 countries: Denmark, Germany, US and from 1985 to 2000 in 5-year intervals.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Multi-cultural societies have more advantages than drawbacks. Do you agree or disagree? Support your opinion with examples.
Speaking test 1
- Do you work or study?
- What is your job?
- Please tell me about a place you have visited lately.
Describe a restaurant you used to have lunch in. Please say
- What does it look like?
- What kind of food do they serve?
- Whom did you go there with?
- Did he/she enjoy this place?
Speaking test 2
- What is your name?
- What should I call you?
- Tell me about your home town.
- Did you study in school about your home town?
- Talk about your bad behavior, when you were a child.
- Do you like to receive books as a gift? Why?
- Do you hope to be a writer someday? Why?
Describe an important meeting that you were late to. Please say
- When did this happen?
- Why were you late?
- What was the importance of this meeting?
- Is it usual in your country to arrive on time? Why?
- Give me the usual reason for being late for people in your country.
- Are you always late? Why?
- Is it the same in government organizations?